The examination dates for the August 2021 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 30 August 2021 and Tuesday, 31 August 2021.
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Monday, 30 August 2021 to Friday, 3 September 2021.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Wednesday, 1 September 2021 and Thursday, 2 September 2021.
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday, 1 September 2021.
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 30 August 2021 to Wednesday, 1 September 2021.
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.