kasneb eLibrary (Online Learning Resources) is open to all kasneb students.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS
- One must be a current kasneb student.
- One must have their annual renewals up to date.
- One must apply for access by following the instructions.
- Once an application is successful, the applicant will receive an email confirming the approval. From then onwards, one will access the resources though http://library.kasneb.or.ke or clicking on e-Library on the kasneb website.
- Sharing of usernames and passwords is prohibited and each student should only use their credentials to access the eLibrary.
- Dormant accounts (more than two months) will be reallocated to deserving new applicants.
To apply for access, one should visit https://kasneb.remotexs.co , click on “Request a new account” near the ‘sign-in’ area then carefully and correctly fill in all the details required for account creation. Incorrectly filled applications will be rejected without further reference to the applicant.
ProQuest Ebook Central
All the other databases will login directly once the account above has been created and approved. For the main e-book database, ProQuest Ebook Central, one will be required to request an account. This will enable personalised use of e-books such as downloading, printing, copying or adding books to the “bookshelf”. It is advisable that you use the same login credentials as created in the main account so as not to forget.
Please note that kasneb DOES NOT offer notes or study packs. The learning materials are not tailor made for the kasneb syllabus either. Learners are advised to use their syllabus to identify the relevant materials from the rich eLibrary collection. kasneb will endeavour to guide on the relevant materials through eLibrary reading lists which will be periodically communicated through students’ emails.
For any clarification please email to email@example.com
Please share this information with other kasneb students.