The examination dates for the April 2021 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 26 April 2021 and Tuesday, 27 April 2021.
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Monday, 26 April 2021 to Friday, 30 April 2021.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Wednesday, 28 April 2021 and Thursday, 29 April 2021.
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 26 April 2021 to Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.