The examination dates for the November 2020 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 23 November 2020 and Tuesday, 24 November 2020
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Monday, 23 November 2020 to Monday, 30 November 2020
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Thursday, 26 November 2020 and Friday, 27 November 2020
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday 25 November 2020 and Thursday, 26 November 2020.
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 23 November 2020 to Wednesday, 25 November 2020.
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from their employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.